Our experience includes all phases of the archaeological
and heritage process:
The projects we undertake require expertise in:
- historical research, site survey and identification of sites
- recording of structural and archaeological fabric
- assessment of impact on archaeological remains
- assessment of heritage significance of archaeological sites
- recommendations for the management of the archaeological resource
- writing of research designs addressing current research issues
and a site's scientific or research significance
- archaeological excavation and recording
- public interpretation and publication of archaeological results.
While we do not undertake Indigenous heritage projects
we work with specialist consultants in this area
whom we can recommend or co-ordinate with or project manage
as part of a larger team.
- project management
- archaeological and heritage legislation
- liaison with heritage bodies, councils and other consultants
- clear and timely report writing and production
- co-operative projects with other consultants and disciplines
- interpretation of our results in reports and for the public
- principles and aims of the Burra Charter of Australia ICOMOS
- presentation of results to the media and the public.
Rhian Jones, Robyn Stocks, Jill Miskella, Sandra Kuiters, Amanda Dusting,
Mike Hincks, Nadia Iacono, Jane Rooke and Maggie Butcher.
Guy Hazell, Jeanne Harris, Melissa Carter,
Melanie Fillios, Russell Workman, Nick Pitt and Kylie Macdonald.